Hiiii from Florida! I can’t believe it’s already been two weeks that I’ve been here – I’m loving it so much and never wanting to leave. When I first arrived, I asked you guys for a list of recommendations, and pulled it together – wanted to share here because lots of you asked for it too! I made a note by some of the spots that I’ve gone to and will update this as my time here goes, so bookmark it and I hope it’s helpful when you visit Naples someday!
- Rocco’s Tacos – they make a mean margarita
- Campiello’s – amazing Italian, they’re also known for their espresso martinis! Make sure you get there early, or expect to wait awhile.. they don’t do reservations.
- The Continental – the best steak around.
- Jane’s on 3rd – a fun brunch spot downtown, perfect for a weekend!
- Celebration Park – a food truck park!
- Lake Park Diner
- T Michael’s
- Hampton Social – fun spot!
- Narrative Coffee – fun + instagrammable!
- The Bowl – acai bowl spot
- Tommy Bahamas – I haven’t been here but have heard it’s good!
- USS Nemo
- Kilwins for ice cream
- Farmer’s Market on 3rd – Saturday mornings
- Grab a drink at Gumbo Limbo + watch the sunset
- Seed to Table – a huge grocery store with tons of food spots inside, juice bar, coffee bar, grab a glass of wine while you shop.. it’s a fun experience!
- Craton Cove – shops, salons, marina.. just a pretty spot
- The Mercato – get dinners + drinks out one night here. Lots of good spots!
- Take a day trip to Marco Island
- Naples Botanical Garden
- Take a walk down 5th Ave
- Drive down Gordon Drive in Naples
- Naples Beach Club
- Waterside Shops
Don’t forget the Turtle Club for dinner! Farmers market in Vanderbilt Galleria on Saturday morning. Walking the greenway/Bakers Park. Make a kayak ride from Delmar-Wiggins and land on Barefoot Beach-stunning! Nauti Exposures are THE BEST for rentals and guided tours. Lived here for 2-1/2 years and just rented and kayaked with my daughter and what a wonderful experience. They made it so easy