Track pants aren’t anything new, and they’re not new to my closet, but I’m reaching for them lots as of late and wearing them all sorts of ways. I wore a pair to the Joie event last week and have another favorite black pair on rotation. Being a Nord girl, I naturally peek our new arrivals and love these bright blue ones!
H E A D —> TOE
1. Wayf Track Pants via Nordstrom – Seriously, do I even need to tell you to buy these? Only $58, I guarantee you’ll wear them for more than they’re worth. Go, buy!
2. Casual Drape Top via Topshop – I just love this top for more than one reason. It’s so, so versatile. Pair it with some track pants for a dressed up look, or your favorite cut offs + converse for a day of errands. It has that “I’m chic” feel to it without really trying.
3. Clare Vivier Clutch – Clare Vivier makes some of the best clutches and they’re all the perfect size – you can stuff them to the zipper or throw in a few essentials and fold them over for a night out. I’ve been obsessed with this animal print one for weeks!
4. BaubleBar Earrings – I think we’ve already established that BaubleBar is your destination for pretty much any jewels you need (aren’t a member? join here to get sparkling!). These beauties are just $32 bucks + are such a gorgeous shape!
5. Steve Madden Sandal – These SM heels are so much like the Zara silhouettes everyone is loving, but I love that these are different – they have that fabulous mirrored gold piece on the front. It adds a little touch of glam and spruces up the outfit! They’re perfect for all summer (+ so easy to wear into fall too!)
How would you style a pair of track pants? Not sure – then this is the perfect guide for you! Keep your pieces simple with a few punches from your accessories + you’ll be ready to hit the streets in minutes.
PSSSST – Nordstrom is having their women’s half yearly sale, started yesterday! CLICK HERE to shop the sale!
(and more track pant choices too!)