I think it’s safe to say I’ve been gravitating towards the classics lately. When the fall chill sets in, I typically reach for the simpler pieces in my closet that are easy to layer + wear on the go.
– A classic khaki trench is a necessity for any closet. Snag this affordable one at Old Navy if you don’t have one!
– Lately, I’m loving a polished boot (especially these Frye’s) and a pair of my new J. Brand Jeans with a chunky knit sweater.
– Add in some killer accessories, like gold accented jewelry and a large tote, and I’m good to go.
– Daisy by Marc Jacobs is my go-to scent right now too. It’s not too strong, and just the perfect amount of ‘pretty’ in the morning.
– My fingertips are always perfectly painted, no matter the occasion – Essie is my polish of choice at the moment.
– And even though it’s fall, the sun is shining brighter than ever – I can’t forget to leave the house with my sunnies.