I’ve always had temperamental skin, and have never been a huge beauty girl because i was so limited in the products I could actually use. But thank to my nutritionist and the use of some phenomenal products, my skin has started to love me!
I’ve been fortunate to connect with some awesome ladies (hello Alison Brod PR!) and have the opportunity to try loads of products the past few weeks. Here’s a few of my favorites that are absolute must haves to keep your skin feeling fabulous this fall.
1. Bliss ex-GLOW-sion // Okay, seriously? I could eat this stuff, it smells incredible. It’s infused with Vitamin E and three different kinds of oxygen to keep your skin looking youthful and bright. I slather a generous amount on at night and wake up looking like I slept 20 hours (even though it’s only like 5 these days..) It’s a must try, and if you don’t want to try it for it’s uses, then try it for it’s amazing scent!
2. Origins Clear Improvements Black Mask // I’ve always been a mask girl – Sunday nights are usually my mask days as I prep for the week. This one was tucked into a goodie bag I got during NYFW and my friend Julia gushed about how amazing it was. She was totally right! The black charcoal goes deep into the skin draws out all impurities, leaving you with bright skin. It’s a great deep clean compliment to the ex-GLOW-sion!
3. Bliss A Tan for all Seasons // I’ve never been a huge fan of self tanners because they smell horrid and tend to be streaky. But this Bliss one takes the cake so far this season. It dries fast so it won’t rub off on your clothing, has a light fruity scent, and leaves a sun kissed glow that isn’t orangey or streaky. I’ve used it about 3 times the past 10 days and love it!
4. Aquaphor Lip Repair // I’m so particular when it comes to my lips, especially in the cold months. To keep them hydrated and free of cracks, dryness, etc. I’ve been using Aquaphor lip repair at night. It moisturizes and conditions and when I wake up I have nice smooth lips ready to slick on my favorite gloss or lipstick!
5. OLEHENRIKSON Vitamin C Collagen Booster // Everyone should have a vitamin C serum of some kind – if you don’t, grab one! I’ve been using this one for a few weeks now and am so impressed. It brightens and evens the skin, acts as an antioxidant, and neutralizes skin stress (hello, we all have that!). It’s not too oily and soaks right into the skin too.