You guys, I can hardly contain my excitement today. After nearly 10 months of pre-planning, designing, more designing, coding, testing, transferring site, and so much more behind the scenes.. the NEW StyleCusp.com has launched! This big change has been a long time coming, and one that was so needed for the Style Cusp brand as a whole. I have been so anxious to launch this and have a new, fresh place to share my ideas, thoughts, passion, and content with all of you.
There are LOTS of new features, ways to connect, ways to see my content, and more here. I’m going to go over a few below. But before I do that, I just want to give the biggest heartfelt THANK YOU to Victoria McGinley and Lisa Butler – these two ladies are absolute rockstars, creative geniuses, and the easiest team to work with. They made this (what could be overwhelming) process a breeze, guiding me through each step more organized than any other project I’ve ever been apart of. They truly made my vision come to life for this new site – keeping it simple and easy to navigate, with updates features on more ways to shop + find all of the content I’m creating. Thank you so much Victoria and Lisa – you both are incredible and I’m so grateful for you!
NOW, for the new site. Ahhhh! Do you guys love it?! Please poke around, click around, visit all the pages, and see what you find. I would love your feedback too – are things easy to find? is it easy to shop? is it easy to see the content that you’re looking for? Leave me comments below telling me your feedback. This is so helpful as we finish up final tweaks on the site in the next two weeks.
Here are a few fun features that I want to point out for you all now..
- Easily navigable categories + subcategories – this top toolbar has everything you need. When you hover over a category, a sub menu pulls down for you to see subcategories, featured posts, and more. This way, it’s easy to find whatever you’re looking for! I’ll soon be adding a wedding tab too as we get into full on planning + I’m sharing things with you guys here on the blog. YAY!
- Extensive shop page – I am so excited for this page because it’s one of the top viewed pages here at Style Cusp.. you guys love to shop! I’ve made a ton of different tabs + features here purposely, so you can easily find what you need and want. This page will soon house more things and it’ll change with seasons or sales (holiday, Nordstrom Anniversary, etc) along with whatever I’m featuring on social media (instagram stories) and more. If there are categories or things you guys are particularly looking for, let me know!
- Stay Connected with the Newsletter – my newsletter is the best way to find out when there’s new content here on Style Cusp, get exclusive content (that I don’t post here on the blog), and more. Now you can sign up for exactly which newsletters you want to receive and stay in the know as much as you want. This feature is right on the home page + takes about 20 seconds to do!
- Shopping toolbar + my picks – I’m so excited about this feature! This section will change on a weekly basis – featuring pieces I’m currently loving, sales + steals around the web that are a MUST shop, and then also one pick that I think is a must have. This is on the homepage, about half way down when you scroll!
- Shopping the post – shopping the post is now super easy + the same on each page. Whether it’s the home page or in the actual blog post, you will find all of the pieces linked, with a few feature ones listed under “the picks”. On the outfits category page, everything is listed right in a row, for easy access + shopping without having to view the whole post too!
I am sooo excited for this to launch + to finally be sharing it with you guys. It was a long labor of love, with countless hours behind the scenes (especially by Victoria and Lisa!) working hard to get things up and running. Please let me know your thoughts below in the comments.. and thank you all for ALL of your endless support, messages, and interactions that we have. I am blessed to have this job + share with all of you!