I’ve been so inspired by pairing blazers with shorts lately, especially distressed ones. Nothing screams summer like a good pair of cut offs. I wish I had kept some of mine from high school – especially the old high waisted Levi’s my aunt gave me from her twenties (heyy, auntie!). This look is great for events after work or grabbing a quick bite on a week night. It’s polished and put together but still makes that “I’m trendy” statement.
H E A D –> TOE.
1. Cutoffs // American Eagle has some awesome denim cutoffs for way affordable prices – especially right now, they’re having a 40% off everything sale! Grab a pair for yourself. I also love these from ASOS + this Free People pair
2. Blazer // A good boyfriend blazer is honestly hard to find – it need to be just the right oversized amount and hit right around the bottom of your butt. This Topshop one though is just perfect – click through to take a peek on the model, you’ll see!
3. Tee // Who doesn’t love a perfect white tshirt? These are great ones.
4. Sandal // I gave you guys two options here – the flat sandal or the slight wedge sandal. Piperlime is having a huge sale right now on select summer essentials, and sandals are included! #stockup
5. Accessories // I’m loving minimalistic jewelry right now. One or two pieces and I’m good to good. I love layering delicate necklaces, stacking my knuckle rings, and keeping an armful of my Alex + Ani bangles. Gorjana makes some of the best delicate layering pieces (and affordable!) and I got my knucle rings from the cutest etsy shop, Galisfly. She does an amazing job!