I am (finally) kicking off gift guides with you guys this season and I am so excited! These are some of my favorite posts to put together.. sourcing tons of different gift ideas for all the special people in your life. There will be lots of guides up over the next few weeks – so stay tuned and let me know if you have any specific questions or requests for gifts to give. Don’t forget you can find all of my holiday content right in the holiday shop – gift guides, outfit ideas, decor, and more!
First guide – for the cozy lady. aka, myself. But really! I am such a cozy girl at heart – don’t get me wrong I love dressing up and looking spiffy, but I love being cozy on my couch with my favorite throw, a hot cup of tea, and warm in a snuggly robe. Here are ten items that are a must for anyone who loves a cozy weekend night in, wintery snowy day, or a little time to unwind.
GIFT GUIDE.. FOR THE COZY LADY
1. The Year of Cozy – This book is heading straight to my Christmas list. It’s full of cozy recipes, activities, and fun DIY’s for holiday and beyond. It makes a great coffee table book year round too!
2. Faux Fur Eye Mask – Eye Masks are such a fun gift to give and one that I think everyone can find useful in some way. How plush is this faux fur eye mask? I would sit on my couch with this thing it’s so cozy!
3. Lace Bralette – Working from home means out with the bras and in with the bralettes. I’ve become addicted to these lacey beauties the past year. They make a great stocking stuffer and are perfect to put under a cozy oversized sweater (currently what I’m wearing as I write this post!)
4. Pom Pom Pillow – If you follow me on snapchat then you’ve for sure seen these pillows on my couch. They come in cream as well and I just love how cozy they keep my living room looking this time of year! (on sale right now too)
5. Fuzzy Robe – you guys. This robe is incredible. I felt it in store a few weeks ago and seriously almost ran to the register with it, but had to refrain myself since I already have 4 bathrobes. (Does a bathrobe closet exist?..) If you’re in the market for a new bathrobe, add this one to your list – or gift it to someone, and I promise they will love it!
6. Bath Salts & Bath Milk – I don’t know if there’s anything much better than a hot bath on a cold night, complete with essential oil bath salts and coconut bath milk. If I’m ever not sure what to get someone, I always reach for something for the bath!
7. Candle – One of the best ways to instantly cozy up any room is to light a candle. The flickering light and yummy scent instantly makes anyone want to cozy up on the couch with a blanket, good movie, and cup of cocoa. These are the best candles!
8. Faux Fur Slippers – I first discovered these cozy slippers through Megan who wears them every single morning on snapchat.. aren’t they amazing? They’re festive, but cozy and chic. What’s not to love – and they’re only $20 right now. #pleasesanta
9. Monogram Mug – I think this is the single most included item in all of the gift guides that every existed, but it’s a complete no brainer. The gold is the special holiday edition, but this monogram mug also comes in classic black lettering if that’s more your style. There’s nothing a hot cup of tea (or cocoa) can’t make better! No cozy night on the couch is complete without it.
10. Pom Pom Throw – The pom pom obsession is real, and this pom pom throw is serious coziness goals all around.
Shop all the cozy gifts below.