1. Celery Juice – I just started having celery juice in the mornings after reading about a ton of benefits of it over on Medical Medium. You have to drink it on an empty stomach, so right in the morning is the best time! And drinking it in the morning will also strengthen your digestion of foods you eat for the rest of the day. #win I’ve juiced up 2-3 days servings at a time and keep it fresh + cold in the fridge so I can just grab it and pour in the mornings. So far, so good! The taste isn’t the greatest, but I’ve been adding 1 lemon to every 1 celery bunch and that helps curb the taste a little! You can also add in cucumber.
2. Ningxia Red – I just talked about Ningxia Red in my smoothie recipe last week. It is INCREDIBLE you guys. I’m not a huge coffee drinker and never have been, so I’m not reliant on that morning caffeine.. and am honestly so glad. Caffeine isn’t good energy for us – and our world is so dependent on ‘omg coffee’ that 3 cups and 2 caffeine crashes later, you have 1 miserable person by 5pm. Your body’s frequency is also drastically lowered just from HOLDING a cup of coffee. Every single thing has a frequency – a healthy body’s frequency is between 62-70MHz. Human cells can start to mutate when their frequency drops below 62MHz resulting in sickness like cold and flu. 42 MHz is the frequency of the body when cancer can appear. When the death process begins, your frequency is around 20 MHz.
When you eat healthy, use essential oils, drink super antioxidant packed things and such, you raise your frequency.
It’s quite fascinating. Have you ever eaten a doughnut and then felt like crap?
That’s because canned foods and processed foods have a frequency of 0 MHz. Alive, fresh foods such as fruits, veggies, kombucha, etc. have a lot higher frequency – which means they’re UP your body’s frequency! So you guys, all of that to say… coffee lowers your bodies frequency just from holding it. Not kidding. Rather than start your day with someone that’s automatically going to lower all healthy aspects of you body.. grab something that won’t – Ningxia! I cannot explain the amount of positive things it has done for me.
3. Quiet time – Oh man, I need this SO bad. I am the world’s worst morning person, like I cannot talk before 10AM and if you try talking to me then #goodluck.. I wish I could wake up at the crack of dawn and get my day going, but I am so much a night owl – creative at night, want to work at night, etc. Spending time journaling, reading my Bible, and praying in the mornings is a life goal of mine. It doesn’t usually happen – sometimes it’s halfway through the day, or maybe before bed.. but in the mornings when I do start the day like this, my entire day is better and set for the right tone. Carve out this time, I’m trying to be intentional and do this more in the morning! Even if it’s just 15 minutes of quiet time to pray, meditate, read, and journal – you will be so glad! Connect with the Source first thing. I’m linking my Bible as well as a few of my favorite devotionals below.
4. Matcha – ditch. the. coffee. I did an entire post about matcha and it’s benefits so go read that here.
5. Make Your Bed – okay, this sounds ridiculous I know.. but do it for a week and tell me it doesn’t change your mindset for the day. It’s a small task and takes like 25 seconds, but we (I, for one) often just skip this cause it’s “tedious”.. it’s not. A navy admiral once said: If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed. If you make your bed every morning, you will have accomplished the first task of the day. It will give you a small sense of pride, and it will encourage you to do another task, and another, and another. And by the end of the day that one task completed will have turned into many tasks completed. #boom