Happy First Day of SUMMER. It feels so good to say that. Finally, officially, summer is HERE. I’m pretty sure this day is better than Christmas, and maybe even my birthday (kidding).
So many of you have been asking and asking what my cookie recipe is – guess what? It’s finally here for this week’s weekend treats. And it takes a whole 5 seconds to make. Okay, maybe a few more, but really – snap your fingers, and it’s pretty much done. I’ve tried a ton of different recipes, GF/paleo flours, and combinations, but this one is the best yet!
What You Need //
1 cup almond flour (or meal)
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cinnamon (trust me on this one!)
Dash of salt *depending on your taste buds, use more. I like a little more saltiness
3 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
Add ins: Chocolate chips, nuts, GF oats, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Stir all dry ingredients together.
3. Add in wet ingredients. If you need water for a smoother consistency, add slowly as needed. I usually don’t!
4. Stir in any add ins you want. I usually do chocolate chips, unsweetened coconut flakes, and pecans.
5. Scoop cookies on a non stick baking sheet or one that is well oiled. I usually take a bit of coconut oil and rub it on my pan.
6. Bake 10-11 minutes, until lightly golden. Remove from oven + let sit – or if you’re like me eat right away. 🙂
ENJOY! Simplest recipe + it’s ready in a flash. Make some this weekend, and if you’re up for a real treat, add a scoop of ice cream in between two of these babies for your own ice cream sandwich.
*Treat yourself to some fresh flowers this weekend too. I have 4-5 mason jars of flowers scattered around my apartment. It instantly brightens up my space + gives it a cheerful vibe.
Raw Hem Long Sleeve Tee fashion
Long Sleeve MM6 Medallion T-Shirt by MM6 Mais...
MONROW New Season
heart Alex Mill Quilted Cropped Jacket