|Jessica, Kiley and I before IFBCon started- two of the ladies I spent majority of the week with!|
|"I put a shoe in a fridge and take a photo of it. Or a bag with my sons match box car." - Mary Alice, on applying her passion to her daily life via instagram|
- Bloggers are changing the language of fashion. - Jennine Jacob, IFB Founder
- The more you make something funny, interesting, and live it- the more brands with come at you. - Mary Alice
- Let's face it: We are the experts! - Andrea Lavinthal, Style Director at People.com
- Is your site mobile friendly? Click throughs on iPads are much higher than those of computers.
- You will be asked to take a brand's content and weave it into your life in an authentic, real way. - Mary Alice
- It is important to engage with your audience. - Scott Lipps, President of One Management
- The minute you lose your authentic, organize voice, is the minute you should just drop everything and walk away. - Karen Robinovitz, Digital Brand Architects
- If someone sees you for ten seconds on their mobile phone, they should recognize it as something you put out. - Mary Alice
- Use images.google.com to track your images and see how much they are republished (You ALL must do/try this!)
- With all these bloggers behind the computer, you have to talk, support, and help eachother - interact and talk! - Mary Alice
I love that Mary Alice pointed out that bloggers need to support, help, and talk to eachother. This is incredibly true. So often, I find that many "big time" bloggers refrain from speaking, saying hello, or even looking in the direction of the hundreds of other bloggers out there. We are all bloggers, doing the same things in many of the same ways, every single day. Let's put aside any status or egotistical mindset we have and support one another on this grand adventure!